I am an Visitor
- Call for Papers >
- Programme >
- Brochure >
I am an Exhibitor
- Programme >
- Layout Plan >
- Brochure >
Living in a safe & secured peaceful world is everyone’s dream. The continuous transformation of the mega-cities’ landscape, the never-ending industrial’s revolution, technological advancement, extreme climate change, complex societal threats and disorder, poises a greater challenges and risks in protecting the lives of the people and their social activities from major threats such as fires, explosions, dangerous chemicals and hazardous goods, natural and man-made disaster.
In facing these dramatic hazards that endangers human lives and civilization, consistent innovative and creative solutions are paramount to solve the incoming threats. “Gaining the edge” is notwithstanding purely defensive measures to protect the human kinds, it is indeed another forward-thinking solutions and actions that metamorphoses new generation of safety management, emergency response and disaster mitigations for the promising future of civil society.
IFCEM 2021 is another major event to focus on this issues and to deliberate the next generation of fire safety engineering, emergency response operations, disaster and crisis management, which will bring together the most influential and knowledgeable scholars and professionals around the globe to Malaysia, spearheading into solutions & strategic approaches in encountering this threats.
The three-day event jointly organized by Fire and Rescue Department Malaysia, Institution of Fire Engineers and Malaysian Fire Protection Association is a major fire industry gathering point that will showcase a plenary discussion on fire safety and disaster management technical subjects / papers, industrial exhibitions, demos and technical visits.
Beside as a platform for expanding the business networks, this event will also concurrently house a regional official meeting of the Fire Chiefs and Professional Institutions to discuss on matters that will encompass on the industrial issues and challenges.
As an avenue for the deliberation of latest fire safety & disaster management philosphy & technology.
As a platform for the promotion of corporate networks, business mathcing & collaborations among the fire industry players regionally & internationally.
To show case the most recent cutting-edge technology & products in the field of fire safety, rescue, disaster management & security.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Fire & Rescue Officers
- Fire Safety Engineers
- Building Owners
- Building Managers
- Security Officers & Managers
- Government Officials
- Fire Contractors
- Building Inspectors
- Fire Investigators
- Insurance Adjustors
- Fire Consultants
- Occupational Safety & Health Officers
- Hotel Managers & Operators
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).
The Centre’s Exhibition Halls offer complete flexibility when it comes to space and layout, as well as easy access for visitors. The multi-purpose space is ideal for exhibitions, but also highly adaptable for banqueting and large cocktail receptions, as well as sporting and entertainment events. You create your dream event, we help you to realise it.
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- 33,659 sqm of flexible exhibition space
- Mobile rigging grids with clear ceiling height of 6m to 9m which can be lowered to create imaginative set-up for your dream event
- Complete utility service: water, power and communications via floor pits and trenches
- Full catering facilities for each hall
- Utility rooms, lounges and organisers’ offices are available, kindly refer to Technical Specs for further information
- View of KLCC Park and iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, the world’s tallest twin buildings, from the pre-function area in Exhibition Halls 1 – 5
- Expansive foyer outside Exhibition Hall 6 ideal for networking and cocktail functions
- 8m in height by 6m in width vehicle access entrances in Exhibition Halls 1, 2, 4 and 5
- 10 kN/m² to 20 kN/m² floor loading throughout to accommodate heavy equipment and machinery exhibits